I had purchased a gas fireplace from Adirondack Fireplace in 2010.In February 2013 the fireplace was experiencing issues and would not stay lit, and I called Adirondack since they stated they service what they sell and stand behind their work.

I was informed that the unit was out of warranty and I would be charged for the labor and the parts. After multiple attempts to remedy the situation on 2/21/13, 3/6 2013, and 7/3/2013 and being charged for first 2 service calls, the unit did not work. A third service attempt was made to no avail and the unit would not work. We were even charged for a part that is not associated with the fireplace.

Frustrated with the inability of the dealer to rectify the situation I contacted the manufacturer to try and solve the issue. I told the manufacturer about the issues and they thought it was installation related. They stated they did not have an authorized service person to send out to our home to verify that the installation was configured to their specifications. The manufacturer recommended I contact the distributor who sold the fireplace and try to get another dealer involved to solve the problem.

I had to pay another fireplace dealer to come out and try to service the unit without success in the fall The ridiculous part about this is they have never identified the root cause and are just throwing parts at the problem having no clue what the issue is.

Don't get burned and look elsewhere for a fireplace.Don't get fooled by the family business and their marketing " We pride ourselves on the uniqueness of our store and the quality of our service."

Had an Experience with Adirondack Fireplace?

Comments